Buy Rivotril Online
WHY DO DOCTORS PRESCRIBE RIVOTRIL?
Clonazepam is the active component in Rivotril which is used to treat adults, children and newborns with epilepsy, as well as to treat status epilepsy (condition of continuos atack of epilepsy without bteak which can lead to brain damaged or death).
Can Rivotril be used for any other reasons?
Even though Rivotril is known to be used for the treatment of epilepsy, your doctor can recommend it for other ailments.
Rivotril tablets (0.5mg and 2mg)
Active ingredient: Clonazepam
Each Rivotril injectable ampoule contains one milligram of clonazepam.
Ethanol, benzyl alcohol, propylene glycol(1520) and glacial acetic acid(260) are all ingredients in rivotril injection.
- Do not consume alcohol while using Rivotril Alcohol can enhance the effects of Rivotril.
- If you are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed, be sure to inform your doctor. Rivotril may enter into breast milk and induce sleepiness and/or feeding problems in the infant.
- Tell your doctor if you’re pregnant or intend to get pregnant as Rivotril may be harmful to the unborn baby.
- Do not drive or operate machinery unless you have determined how Rivotril affects you.
- Do not take Rivotril longer than your doctor prescribed.
- Inform your doctor if you are reactive to any other medications, foods, chemicals, or preservatives
- Stopping this medication abruptly may aggravate epilepsy or have other side effects.
- Do not use Rivotril if you are aged, ill, use alcohol, or take other medications.
- If you’re on Rivotril medication, make sure you tell your doctor before taking any other medication
- Feel free to express your fear of dependency on Rivotril
- Let your doctor know if you are taking any other medicine including the ones you have bought without a prescription from a pharmacy, supermarket or health food shop
Avoid taking Rivotril or inform your doctor if you have any additional health issues, such as:
- liver, kidney or lung disease
- difficulty with balance and/or coordination
- depression, psychosis or schizophrenia(inability to think, feel or behave clearly
- porphyria ( an uncommon blood pigment disorder)
- Low or high blood pressure
- myasthenia gravis
- A history of alcohol or drug abuse
- sleep apnoea(Intermittent airflow blockage during sleep.
Please, do not withold any information about any of the above from your doctor.
INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEDICINES
Rivotril interacts with some medicines. These medications may be altered by Rivotril or may impair its effectiveness. You may need to use different amounts of your medication or take alternative medications. Information on drugs to avoid while taking Rivotril may be obtained from your doctor or pharmacist.Should you have any inquiries related to the medications on this list, ask your doctor or pharmacist. Check the list below:
Drugs for depression, anxiety or other mental illnesses
Anticonvulsants such as phenytoin,, phenobarbital,
carbamazepine, lamotrigine and sodium valproate
Medicines for relaxing the muscle
Some antihistamines(drugs used to treat symptoms of allergies), used to treat allergies
Anesthetics(drugs used to induce anesthesia
USAGE OF RIVOTRIL
Follow your doctor’s prescription when taking Rivotril. The dosage varies based on age and the ailment being treated. Depending on your reaction, your doctor may begin with on a low dosages and gradually increase it.
HOW TO USE RIVOTRIL
The Rivotril injection is used to treat severe epileptic attacks and should and therefore should only be administered by a doctor.
Taking Rivotril with or without meals is possible.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I MiSS MY DOSE?
You can take the dosage as soon as you remember or skip the missed dosage if it is almost time for your next dosage. Never take double dosages to make up for the one you missed. Get in touch with your doctor if you’re unsure about what to do. Use this medication only as directed by the doctor.
WHAT SHOULD I DO WHILE ON RIVOTRIL MEDICATION?
If you become pregnant while taking Rivotril, inform your doctor as soon as possible
Inform all doctors, dentists, and pharmacists that you are taking Rivotril
Tell your doctor if you feel Rivotril not helping your condition.
Keep all doctor’s visits in order to monitor your progress.
Some of the common side effects of Rivotril are listed below. Feel free to contact your doctor if you experience any side effect not listed here:
drowsiness, tiredness, confusion, dizziness, unsteadiness, loss of memory, inattentiveness, lack of concentration, indistinct speech, delusions, muscle weakness,
Severe side effects
Any of the following symptoms should be reported to your doctor right away:
Mood swing(such as depression, anxiety, irritation, nervousness, hostility, or agitation), suicidal thoughts, delusions, difficulty breathing, severe rash or itching, swelling of the feet or ankles.
If you encounter any of the mentioned above adverse effects, your doctor may advise you to adjust your Rivotril dosage.
You may require immediate medical assistance.
If you take too much of Rivotril, you may experience effects such as drowsiness, dizziness, trouble breathing, weakness unconsciousness, fatigue and confusion as a result of overdose.
Keep the emergency response lines close.
If you are unclear about what to do, speak with your doctor or pharmacist.
If you overdose on Rivotril, call the your country’s emergency number for emergency medical attention.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not allow minors to access your medications.
Store at room temperature
Exposure to heat or moisture can damage the drug
Ask your doctor for directions on disposal after use
Rivotril 1mg injectable solution comes in a 2mL amber ampoule and is clear, colorless to slightly green-yellow.
HOW CAN I BUY RIVOTRIL ONLINE?
Buying medicines online is a risky as there are scammers out there. It is advised that enough care should be taken if it can’t be avoided.
Rivotril online vendors include
Pharma Medication: if you’re in US, buy Rivotril from Pharma Medication online pharmaceutical store. They offer shipping services as well as good customer services